Andrew Leggett Ltd - contemporary jewellery designers & makers
- At Aurum our talented jewellery designers create individually designed items of contemporary jewellery to mark those “special moments” in Life – engagements, weddings, anniversaries, the birth of a baby, coming-of-age, "big" birthdays, etc. These milestones deserve to be celebrated with superb quality handmade bespoke jewellery that will last a lifetime and beyond.
- We always have in stock a selection of unique handmade jewellery produced in-house by our own jewellery designers and goldsmiths.
- We specialise in contemporary engagement rings, and wedding rings.
- We undertake commissions for bespoke jewellery of all kinds, especially bespoke engagement rings in platinum, gold, palladium, diamonds and precious stones. Each piece is individually designed and handmade in our workshop. Our handmade engagement rings feature certificated diamonds.
- We undertake commissions for bespoke wedding rings, diamond eternity rings, diamond earrings, diamond pendants, bangles and even navel jewellery.
- We also carry ranges of unusual jewellery by British jewellery designers whose work we admire.
Don't expect necessarily to find on this website a jewellery design that is exactly what you are looking for. – Most of the images show items of bespoke jewellery we have made in the past, either for stock or for clients. - They are not intended as a "catalogue" for you to choose from, but are there to give a taste of the handmade jewellery we often make, and also serve as points of reference when discussing what you really want. When we are designing items of bespoke jewellery, one of our jewellery designers will listen to your ideas and offer as much advice as you need. Whether you want a piece of handmade jewellery that is totally unique and original, or a design based on one of the items of contemporary jewellery in our stock, you can have as much creative input as you want, and our talented designer-jewellers can turn your ideas into reality.
- 20% OFF ALL STOCK -
if you Like and share our Facebook Page or Follow us and Share on Twitter!